Thursday, January 4, 2007

The Inaugural Post


Welcome! My personal blog of thoughts and activities. Would love to think that this could be a regular thing, but who knows how far this will go? The start of 2007 brings the buzz of so many cool things.... travel, possibilities, adventure... there is alot out there. So, as I navigate my way into aceing this blog thing, bear with me. I'm certain this is going to be a fun way to keep in touch and for you to see what is going on in my world. Please feel free to comment on here, your opinions are just as valuable as mine are.


Oh, and this is me and my aunt's friend in San Francisco. I'm the one in the pink.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Merie..your still sexy as ever!!! Looking forward to hearing about your trip !!

Merie said...

Crazy Christine!

Great to hear from you! Glad you can follow along, it's going to be a sweet ride. Maybe when I get back we can finally get together for that elusive beer...

Merie